Monday 17 November 2008

Parkway and Uni

went to see parkway drive the other night - so so good.
i absolutely love hardcore shows. But they've become so angry, which sounds stupid when you remind yourself of the genre. But there was literally so many fights. Everyone was so hostile and couldn't bare anyone looking at them or touching them. Its a fucking gig? It was not cool.
Parkway were brilliant though, as usual. Though so much better in smaller venues than the 2110 capacity Forum.

Also i'm trying to sort out all my ucas stuff and its not good.
I just really want to get in to Kent, and if i don't I'm gonna have loads of lame places to fall back on, which I am definitely not looking forward to.
I think I might apply to a bunch of art foundations as well as a last resort and to keep some doors open.

I'm generally excited about uni though.
PLEASE KENT!

No comments: