Friday 5 June 2009

E

and not the good kind.



exxxxxxxams.
Currently sitting around ignoring the revision tabs and the looming timetable. Instead am checking all the sites I haven't looked at in a million years, like 43 things, haha. And reminiscing with Soulwax's Any Minute Now.

Exam period also means loads of time off, which this time round has meant,
installing a basketball hoop to the side of my house and playing with the boys in my life, black nails, catching up with V, accidently showing Mark my nipple about 3 seconds before breaking the arm off of one of Jes' chairs (literally the most embarrassing 10 seconds of my life right there) playing bass, shopppppping for the leavers ball, getting in to arguments with people who think it's a good idea to go to the leaver's ball in a PURPLE FIRE ENGINE, wasting money, the mtv movie awards obviously, maxing out the short bursts of british sunshine by drinking beer in the parks and getting very burnt, oh and a very much oversized denim jacket that belonged to my Dad in the 80's.

Good stuff, however the next two weeks will be very bad stuff, however the following three months will be the best stuff.

No comments: