Tuesday 16 June 2009

increased markets and trade opportunities

Currently sitting downstairs in my empty house with all my politics revision.
Just sitting with it.

The cat is lying right across the floor with it's legs everywhere and it's eyes closed, perfectly expressing how I feel.

I hateeeee this.
Why do I only write blogs when I'm supposed to be revising?
I think it's because I ban myself from going out, and tell myself that I'm going to revise but then I don't, so then there's nothing left to do at 2:43 on a Tuesday afternoon other than write blogs or watch Loose Women. And I refuse to lower my intelligence to that level.

Also I almost just spelled 'write' as 'right'.
That's how dead/dying I actually am

I NEVER MAKE SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

blah
blah


Only three days left of exams then I'm completely free.
Except I won't be completely free, as I can't drive and none of my stupid friends can afford to do any travelling

SUCKY SUCK
this is officially a self indulgent depressing blog.

I wish I was the cat, my only worry would be if my mum would let me sit on the sofa.

No comments: