Thursday 11 December 2008

iceland adverts

the ones with kerry katona and all the singing?
HORRID.
apparently the country of iceland own the supermarket iceland though, which is weird. Imagine if all countries had shops named after them.

Also what's with Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the new Rimmel adverts? She is SO annoying. Who marries a feeling? Someone Annoying.
I just hate adverts in general to be honest.

So Woolworths is closing down...where am I going to get my £2 plimsolls now!? I am gutted.

I saw my old manager on the train back from college today, and it was SO awkward. I have no idea if she saw me but I pretty much ran the other way. Oh well, I've seen her naked on the internet so HA. Yes, really.

Tomorrow means an environmental studies mock, bad times. But, then the Mighty Boosh Live, good times!

No comments: