Monday 16 March 2009

First really sunny days of the year

And good ones they were too.
Yesterday me and Rob went to London so I could do some photography work. I took some shots of the now crumbling Astoria which made me really nostalgic and emotional!
But then we got some tasty food at Red Veg and then sat on the balcony of the South Bank Centre drinking beer which was lovely.

Todayyyy I was even able to wear my parkway drive VEST (RACK) because of the weather, AND felix bought me my first ice lolly of the summer. DELISH.

Then I processed a film which came out wonderfully, and Felix took photos of army men whilst I triumphantly climbed a hill.
Good times were had by all.

I've also just been told that me Jes and Alice are making carrot cake tomorrow, excellente!

Although I have this huge scholarship essay to write, OHNOES
but this still isn't ruining my good sunny mood :D

Also me and Jade might be taking Felix to Spain for his birthday! haha!

No comments: